Retirement and New version announcement
This version of uEngine BPMS has been deprecated. Since we decided to change uEngine5's architecure as a MSA (micro-services architecture) for long-term roadmap (BPaaS and CSB roadmap), Only some part of this project is reused for new version. Go to the MSA version of uEngine5 for now:
- uengine-core is the process execution engine for uEngine-BPMS
- bpmn-model is Java class model for BPMN 2.0 generated from JAXB and the bridges (adapter) for uenigne-core model
- uengine-bpmn-modeler is a web based BPMN process modeler based on Metaworks3 and UMF (uEngine modeling framework)
- uengine-modeling is the Uengine Modeling Framework (UMF), which is a pure-Java based graph modeling framework based on OpenGraph (https://github.com/TheOpenCloudEngine/OpenGraph).
- uengine-client-example shows how you can integrate with uEngine BPM and your project.
Building uEngine BPMS
Just type 'mvn install' after cloning this repo. that's it. if there are some failures in testing, please turn on skipping test option
mvn install -Dmaven.test.skip=true
Running uEngine BPMS
install the database and change the database link in the configuration - uengine.properties in the /uengine-social-bpm-portal/main/resources/org/uengine/uengine.properties like below:
codi.jdbc.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/uengine?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf8&useOldAliasMetadataBehavior=true codi.jdbc.username=root codi.jdbc.password= codi.jdbc.validationQuery=SELECT 1
change the codi.jdbc.url and the credentials with the database information you've installed.
And you will need to install default database schema, you can get the database DDL script here - https://github.com/TheOpenCloudEngine/process-codi/blob/master/src/main/webapp/resources/mysql/processcodi.sql
cd uengine-social-bpm-portal mvn tomcat7:run-war
and go to - localhost:8080/uengine-social-bpm-portal
The default user id and password is "firstname.lastname@example.org / test"