Collaboration with CA on mapping of HTML features Aural UI and how these features are conveyed to users of AT. We will test and record results for:
- Firefox and Internet Explorer on Windows.
- Safari and Chrome on OSX
Results page: https://thepaciellogroup.github.io/AT-browser-tests/
Initial: fork repo.
- test file (linked from first column of results page) for each element with screen reader(s)
- add results to Results page
- get information about interaction/navigation for element from screen reader documentation and add to Results page
- record audio of interaction with element ONLY, then add audio to Results page
- add any notes
- Create Pull request to this repo.
- repeat above.
- Test case file names must be "element.html", "element-element.html" or "element-attribute.html". For example "img.html", "fieldset-legend.html" or "iframe-title.html".
- Page titles and h1 headings for test cases with multiple elements must be "elementName element with elementName element". For example "fieldset element with legend element".
- Audio file names must match the corresponding test case file name.
- Audio files must be both .mp3 and .ogg format.