The Path's Backend
This is the server side code for The Paths, you can find the front side code Here
Where to find
You can visit https://melata-app.firebaseapp.com!
- Clone this repository to local directory.
- Do an 'npm install' to install the dependencies needed to run this server.
- Create a Mongo database and have a URL to connect to.
- Create a '.env' file in your local directory and create a 'JWT_SECRET' variable withe your secret word, and a 'DATABASE_URL' varible to put your database URL location in.
Contributions to the application are accepted.
- JWT-decode - Verification
- Mongo - The database used to store information
- Mongoose - Framework used to access DB
- Node.js - Runtime enviorment for package management
- Express.js - Framework used for the application
- bcrypt.js - For security of user accounts
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details