Hey! You've stumbled upon my collection of tools and utilities. Most, hopefully all, are documented on my blog: https://theposhwolf.com.
Most of these scripts are written as functions, so there are a couple of ways to use them:
- Put them all in a single directory with a module file as I outline in this post and them use
- Copy and paste the code directly into your PowerShell session, though you'd have to do this every time you wanted access to them.
- Paste them into your favorite code editor like VS Code or the ISE and then run the script to import the function into your session.
- Save the file as a .ps1 and use
Import-Moduleon that file directly.
- Paste the code into your profile so it loads every time you launch PowerShell.
I prefer #1 so you can have a large number of custom functions and import them all with one command. In fact, you could just put the
Import-Module command in your profile and have it run automatically!