Facebook ColdFusion SDK - V3.1.1
Facebook ColdFusion SDK provides 3 components :
- FacebookApp.cfc - A library to build apps on Facebook.com and websites with the Facebook Platform (the library is a complete port to ColdFusion of the Facebook PHP SDK V3.1.1).
- FacebookGraphAPI.cfc - A client wrapper to call Facebook Graph API (the wrapper is inspired from the latest official .NET and Python SDKs graph clients).
- FacebookRestAPI.cfc - A client wrapper to call the old Facebook Rest API.
- You must first Download the latest version of the SDK.
- Install the SDK on your ColdFusion server.
- Use the components in your application.
To see the SDK in action, check the examples.
Migration from SDK V2
As explained in Facebook Platform Roadmap, by October 1, 2011:
- all Website and Canvas apps must exclusively support OAuth 2.0 (draft 20)
- all Canvas Apps must use the signed_request parameter
- an SSL Certificate is required for all Canvas and Page Tab apps (not in Sandbox mode)
Previous Facebook ColdFusion SDK (V2.*) will stop working so you MUST upgrade to V3 by October 1, 2011.
Check SDK documentation to see How to migrate from SDK V2 to SDK V3
To view the latest SDK documentation, please use the project Wiki section on GitHub.
To download the latest version of the SDK, please use the project Downloads section on GitHub.
To report any bug, please use the project Issues section on GitHub.
This is a beta release. In order to guide the development of the library, we have open-sourced the library. The underlying APIs are generally stable, however we may make changes to the library in response to developer feedback.
It is developped by Affinitiz, a french social media web agency.
The Facebook ColdFusion SDK is licensed under the Apache Licence, Version 2.0.
Credits: logo based on ColdFusion Wallpaper - Revolution by Angry Fly.