Sample Programs in Every Language
Welcome to the Sample Programs in Every Language repository! What began as a simple 100 Days of Code challenge has expanded into a fun project. Within this repository, you'll find a growing collection of sample programs in just about every programming language to date.
To get up to speed quickly, check out the contributing doc. Otherwise, here are some helpful links:
- Wiki: a set of dynamic tables that track every language and snippet in the repo
- Projects: a list of projects currently accepting code snippets
- Discord: an invite to our community discord
- Code of Conduct: a copy of the Contributor Convenant
- License: a copy of the MIT license document
Sample Programs in Every Language is a project run by myself, Jeremy Grifski, as a part of my website, The Renegade Coder. If you're looking to support The Renegade Coder, check out my list of ways you can grow the site. To summarize, here are a few links you can use to support this project:
- Subscribe to the The Renegade Coder
- Support via PayPal
- Turn off AdBlock When Using The Renegade Coder
- Comment & Share Articles
- Follow Me on Twitter
- Join the Community on Discord
Thanks for your support!