This is the main repository for the Lokki project.
Lokki is an Open Source Project that develops a secure location sharing service. The code is based on a service developed by F-Secure Corporation and open sourced at the end of 2014. This repository is used for high-level tasks, general documentation, and the project web site (in the gh-pages branch).
lokki -- This is the main repository for the project, and includes things like high-level issues, GitHub pages, user documentation, and general developer documentation.
lokki-android -- This contains the Android client code as well as developer documentation and issues related to the Android client.
lokki-server -- This contains the Node.js server code as well as developer documentation and issues related to the backend.
lokki-ios -- This contains the iOS client code as well as developer documentation and issues related to the iOS client. Not maintained at the moment.
lokki-wp8 -- This contains the Windows Phone client code as well as developer documentation and issues related to the Windows Phone client. Not maintained at the moment.
Project roughly follows the process described in this guide, with the following additions:
- Trivial things can be fixed by doing a pull request without having an related issue for them.
- When you start working on an issue, assign yourself to it. You don't have permissions to do that, comment to the issue that you're working on it.
- When creating a pull request, please add words "Connects to #0", replacing #0 with the relevant issue ID, to the pull request description. This connects the pull request to the relevant issue in our waffle board.
- After making a pull request, you might want to be proactive and try to get someone to review and possibly merge it.
- We're using Continuous Integration, make sure the PR passes on Travis before merging.
Communication and Collaboration
Join #lokki on IRCNet (for example, irc.stealth.net).