Flashpunk modified to use GPU rendering!
It "just works" This is the initial version that displays sutuff properly using Flash display lists. I only use a subset of FP features in my games so try and plug it in! Let me know what's there left to do! Games of mine that currently work in FunkPunk:
- Driller Goriller - http://driller.sos.gd
- Badass vs Hipsters - http://badass.sos.gd
- Attack of The Heavenly Bats - You'll have to google that one :P
- tinting - DONE!
- render() overloads - (poorly) DONE!
- layering - DONE!
- resource management
- scaling and pixels - DONE!
- pixelbuffer overlay - probably DONE!
- canvas - DONE!
- probably heaps of stuff
net/flashpunk directory from your project with this. Compile. Cry. (TODO: replace 'cry' with 'rejoice')
You might need to alter your code if it meets one of the following conditions.
- IF you overload
render()and trigger multiple buffer updates with subsequent
graphic.render()calls (as, in rendering one image with different tints or frames from one
render()function), you need to set additional
sprite.render(FP.buffer, new Point(x,y), FP.camera,true);