Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
To fix a few bugs with wallet height and repackaged with new daemon v0.12.1
This is the v0.12.0.0 release of the SuperiorCoinGUI software, and it is part of the v0.12 network wide update. This major release is due to the April 10th network update, which in turn increases the minimum ring signature size, sorts inputs so as not to leak wallet choice by inference, and slightly changes the proof-of-work algorithm to prevent DoS attacks by ASICs. This release of the software presents a number of major improvements to Superior Coin, as well as a large set of bug fixes.
The CLI release notes and downloads can be found on the release page here.
Some highlights of this release are:
- new black theme!
- add a second progress bar to show both daemon sync status and wallet refresh status
- added or improved the following translations: Russian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Portuguese, Esperanto, Arabic, Japanese, Polish, Dutch, Serbian, Hebrew, Romanian, Swedish, Croatian, Slovenian, Spanish, Egyptian, Italian, Taiwanese, French, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, German, Slovak, and Danish
- new "bootstrap daemon" mode
- initial subaddress support
- added some mitigations for privacy-threatening key reusing forks
- automatically use lower fee if no network congestion
- added a way to prove you were the originator of a transaction, even if you didn't save the transaction key
- minimum ringsize 7, sorted inputs, and altered POW (see CLI release notes above for more details and other changes)
- many other bugfixes and performance improvements