Generic Node Sensor Edition (GNSE)
LoRaWAN promised you roaming, secure and low-cost sensors that last on a battery for years. Generic Node platform delivers this promise with additional strong end to end encryption and firmware over the air update in a device with multiple sensors that can be configured and programmed to support many use cases.
This repository contains all the necessary hardware and software files for the GNSE LoRaWAN node. The core of the system is based off the STM32WL55xx dual-core LoRaWAN SOC.
- STM32WL55CCU6 dual-core Arm Cortex®-M4/M0+ @48 MHz
- 256 Kbytes of Flash & 64 Kbytes of SRAM
- SX126x sub-GHz radio
- Power output up to +22.00 dBm
- LoRa, (G)FSK, (G)MSK, BPSK modulations
- 868 MHz & 915 MHz dual-band operation
- 2xAA battery powered node with wide input voltage range: 2.2V - 5.5V
- ATECC608A-TNGLORA pre-provisioned LoRaWAN secure element
- LIS2DH12 - ULP 3-axis accelerometer
- SHTC3 humidity and temperature sensor
- MX25R1635 16Mb SPI NOR Flash for FUOTA and data-logging
- A user button, an RGB LED, a buzzer and a user-friendly expansion and programming options.
The necessary schematics and the PCB files can be found in Hardware.
Software libraries and sample applications can be found in Software.
The Generic Node documentation website provides information about the node hardware and software features.
Our contribution guideline provides more information on how to assist us with the development of GNSE.
Generic Node license terms and conditions apply.
Contact The Things Industries for licensing.
Copyright © 2021 The Things Industries B.V.