BBC Connected Studios & News Labs
Teams from across Europe, Mexico and the USA join forces to create tools for the public and news distribution platforms to spot quality news, puncture filter bubbles and combat disinformation.
The teams and their projects, in no particular order:
- BBC Newslab and Friends / PISTIS
- Economist / Trust Project Indicator Validation Tool
- La Stampa / Certified Signature
- BuzzFeed, Mic, Vox and Washington Post / Trust Sources
- INN / Subject Expertise Bios
- dpa-newslab / ajda
- El Universal / SeeSource
- Gruner+Jahr / Credibility Indicator
If you were at the Hackathon and did not yet make your code available, please do so. You can add a link in the list above if the project is hosted elsewhere, or create a directory for your project in this repository (https://github.com/TheTrustProjectChallenge/London_2016). Please send us a pull request afterwards. Thank you!
If you're not familiar with pull requests, get a free github account and ask us to invite you to our team and create a directory for you. You can then upload files using your browser.