About Project Camp
Project Camp is a web application for Project management, CRM, Customer support & Invoicing. Developed using Laravel PHP framework, Vuetify VueJS
- Admin, Employee, Customers login
- Employees Management: Create different roles with permissions that can be assigned to employees.
- Customer Management: Add/Edit/Delete customer, customer's contacts, document & notes, ledger, customer login
- Leads management: Lead source, customizable leads statuses, leads to customer, document & notes, reminders
- Project Management: Add/Edit/Delete projects, category, link to customer (optional), status, team members, start/end date, Activity
- Project task: Start/End date, priority, assign to multiple project members, category, show/hide from customer
- Ticket management: Ticket type, priority, status, Link to customer, customer can also add tickets
- Sales, Invocing, Estimates, Drafts, Invocing schemes
- Knowledge base
- Inbuilt notification
- Quick shortcuts
Give a try to our fantastic application here: https://demo.myprojectcamp.com/login
Contributions are welcome and will be fully credited. We accept contributions via Pull Requests on Github.
Document any change in behaviour - Make sure the
README.mdand any other relevant documentation are kept up-to-date.
Create feature branches - Don't ask us to pull from your master branch.
One pull request per feature - If you want to do more than one thing, send multiple pull requests.
- Releasing pro version
If you discover a security vulnerability within project camp, please send an e-mail to Nikhil Agrawal via firstname.lastname@example.org. All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed.
Project Camp is released under the Attribution Assurance License. See license for details.