Random generation of smooth, colourful graphics.
Notes on Usage
- the main Haskell file to compile is
- the program takes 3 integer arguments:
- the height of the image in pixels
- the width of the image in pixels
- a random seed
- output is to standard output in the PPM image format
- it is recommended to redirect the output into a ppm file, then run another program to convert the result into a different format
- this process may be simplified in the future
Support for looping gif animations is coming soon.