WooCommerce Email Testing
Preview & Send Emails for WooCommerce. Designing, Developing, and Testing Emails.
Download the latest release as a ZIP file.
1. Upload the ZIP file in your WordPress menu "Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin". 2. Activate the plugin through the "Plugins" menu in WordPress.
Manage options and test emails via the "WooCommerce > Email Testing" option within your WordPress menu.
How to Release an Update (for Contributors only)
- Change the version number in the "plugin.php".
- Change the version number in the "readme.txt".
- Create a new release using the "Releases" feature on GitHub.
- Upload binaries as "woocommerce-email-testing.zip".
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- Prefix is missing in customers invoice.
- Add banners.
- Missing icons, banners in the update workflow. (due to plugin update checker)
[1.3] - 2019-01-09
- Email Templates loaded from S3
[1.2] - 2018-12-22
- Automatic updates by YahnisElsts/plugin-update-checker
[1.1] - 2018-12-08
- Code redesign. More readable code.
- Make sure email isn't sent to customer (by Muhammad Usama M.).
- New notifications.
[1.0] - 2018-10-31
- Initial release.
Pull requests are welcome. For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.
Please ensure your pull request adheres to the following guidelines:
- Alphabetize your entry. - Search previous suggestions before making a new one, as yours may be a duplicate. - Suggested READMEs should be beautiful or stand out in some way. - Make an individual pull request for each suggestion. - New categories, or improvements to the existing categorization are welcome. - Keep descriptions short and simple, but descriptive. - Start the description with a capital and end with a full stop/period. - Check your spelling and grammar. - Make sure your text editor is set to remove trailing whitespace.