Hey! I'm Michael aka Themimitoof, software engineer based in Paris, France (and sometimes in Braga, Portugal).
I'm mainly a Pythonista at work and I play with Go on my free time. I also love infrastructures so, sometimes, I also wear the hat of a system and network administrator.
Here's a small list of projects publicly available on my GitHub profile. It doesn't contains my contributions and all the stuff I PoC, wrote, etc.
- Genshin Feed (website
🌐) - A small script and website powered by GitHub Actions that generate RSS/Atom feeds from official Genshin Impact news website. (Python script + Hugo website)
- Cambak -
📸A simple and easy to use tool for derushing digital cameras (Go)
- altice-exporter - A Prometheus exporter for routers made by Altice Labs, used by SFR and MEO customers (Go)
- ipg - A simple IPv6 address generator for lazy netadmins (Go)
- dj_sentry - A Django app to initialize Sentry client for your Django applications
School projects (when I was student)
- nrfc - A Android NFC reader app (Kotlin)
- ScholaHoliday - A fake resort management app (NodeJS, NextJS, GraphQL)
- Formol - Poll generator app (microservices architecture in NodeJS, Fastify, Bull, Redis, S3)
- sn-edt2ics - small script to generate a ICS file from the timetable page when I was studying at ScholaNova (Python)
- Netwark - A web based tool for lazy netadmins (Python, Pyramid, Celery)
- StatsElec - A server to collect and watch metrics from electric meters (Enedis counters) (NodeJS)
|Last 30 days languages used||All time languages used|