Theseus Inc. Mods, also known as TAC Mods, is a joint effort by the members of Theseus Inc. to bend the features and game-play of Arma 3 to the community's needs.
The mod is on the same foundation as the ACE3 mod, using its framework, systems, tools and standards. It is entirely open-source and licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPLv2).
Huge appreciation and thanks to ACE3 Team for their open-source nature and permission to use their systems.
- Arma 3
- Arma 3 Tools (available on Steam)
- Run Arma 3 and Arma 3 Tools directly from Steam once to install registry entries (and again after every update)
- HEMTT (>=v0.7 - unreleased, use this build) binary placed in project root or globally installed
setup.exe(Windows global install)
hemtt.exe on Windows.
- Open terminal (Linux) or command line (Windows)
$ hemtt buildto create a development build (add
-fto overwrite already built addons)
$ hemtt build --relaseto create a release build (add
-fto overwrite already built release)
$ hemtt cleanto clean build files (add
-fto clean releases as well)
build.batto create a development build
Only Windows extension builds are currently supported!
- Boost library
- [Windows] Visual Studio 2017 (or higher)
Extensions builds must be invoked manually, as they do not get rebuild with every release:
$ hemtt run extensions