- improve performance and memory footprint by using pass by ref instead of value
- fixed missing event for tab switching (e.g. scrolling while hovering the tabs)
- New gaussian blur filter for displacement maps, faster and better looking than the old box filter
- Can now load whole folders at once (e.g. via drag and drop)
- Can now set custom colors for the user interface
- New shortcuts: Ctrl+O to open images, numbers 1-4 to switch between tabs, Ctrl+S to save images
The Windows 32bit binary is now statically linked and cross-compiled (built on Linux). This means that it is now a single .exe.
If you have problems running this build, please open a bug report in the issue tracker.
- 50% faster
- Many user interface improvements, should be easier to use now
- Can now drop images into the queue list (more intuitive and consistent)
fixes for Linux wrapper script (takes command line arguments now)
added experimental SSAO generator (unfinished, don't expect good results)
fixed issue #5: save dialog does not ask for file overwrite permission anymore when it's not necessary
fixed issue #6: user can now disable saving of maps for normal save process, too (in addition to queue)
Panning and zooming in preview window now possible.
New autodetection that tries to find the best settings for the KeepLargeDetail feature.