☕ I'm Thilina and I turn coffee into code ☕ 🤖Obsessed with everything tech 💡Creator of the Simple Transformers library 🔎Learning and doing research in Natural Language Processing 📝Writing about NLP and Simple Transformers on Medium 💼Consulting and Freelancing 💯Iron Man is the best Avenger
🛡️Fighting pseudoscience and misinformation. 🔬Better education for everyone. Not everyone learns the same way. 💚Mental health awareness. I am ADHD. 🐉Reading fantasy. Watching Science-Fiction. ⚽Liverpool FC. You'll never walk alone.
If you find my work useful, please consider becoming a Patron!!
📕 Latest Medium Posts
- Finding the Needle in the Haystack: How To Use the Dense Passage Retriever
- A Quick Overview of NVIDIA Jarvis — An End-to-End Framework for Conversational AI
- How to Train an mT5 Model for Translation With Simple Transformers
- Going Global —How to Multi-Task in Multiple Languages with the mT5 Transformer
- Divide and Conquer — How to Deal With Complex Datasets
"We have to go from what is essentially an industrial model of education, a manufacturing model, which is based on linearity and conformity and batching people. We have to move to a model that is based more on principles of agriculture. We have to recognize that human flourishing is not a mechanical process; it’s an organic process. And you cannot predict the outcome of human development. All you can do, like a farmer, is create the conditions under which they will begin to flourish."
- Sir Ken Robinson -