Companies, Officials and NGO Using R
In case you need it, a curated list of testimonies / blogposts / packages from entreprises, officials and NGO using R in production and/or for research.
Feel free to contribute.
Amazon Web Services
- Containerized applications with R to identify customers who need additional onboarding assistance and to detect fraud
- bbplot - R package that helps create and export ggplot2 charts in the style used by the BBC News data team =======
Province of British Columbia
Example repo: CANSIM-dataviewer with the code for the extraction, tabulation, and visualisation of data from Statistics Canada's CANSIM database
- bcmaps, an R package of map layers for British Columbia
City of Chicago
N Brown Group
New York Times
- The Upshot — A New York Times website with analysis and data visualizations about politics, policy and everyday life.
- One year as a Data scientist at SO - David Robinson
- Text Mining of Stack Overflow Questions
- Understanding PCA using Shiny and Stack Overflow data
- ne year as a Data scientist at Stack Overflow - Julia Silge