Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added AtomicModels limit for Vice City.
- Added ClumpModels limit for Vice City.
- Added VehicleModels limit for Vice City.
- Added PedModels limit for Vice City.
- Added WeaponModels limit for Vice City.
- Removed StaticShadows limit in GTA3 and VC, it's not working anyway.
- Added MemoryAvailable limit (also known as the streaming memory limit)
- Work as a percentage of the physical memory instead of a fixed amount.
- Added EntitiesPerIpl limit (unlimited)
- Added EntityIpl limit (unlimited)
- Added VehicleStructs limit (unlimited)
- Added coronas and static shadows limits
- Added ScriptSearchLight limit
- Unlimited TimeModels for III/VC
- Fixed Task = unlimited crashing
- Other bugfixes
- Added unlimited IDE definitions (still limited by our little ids)
- Fixed VisibleEntiesPtrs / VisibleLodPtrs not growing correctly possibly causing a crash
- Fixed limits information (F5) having wrong wrapx
First independent release.
- All the limits usage can be checked by pressing F5 in game (SA-only for now)
- The key can be changed at the ini
- The unlimited concept has been added
- Most of the already implemented limits can be unlimited (SA-only for now)
- Other fixes and improvements
GTA Limit Adjuster.
- Lots of improvements
- Compatible with ViceCry 1.8
- Compatible with SAMP