Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- New icon. (joao7yt)
- Added a dialog for easier rectangle boundary creation for editing elements. (Buttercak3)
- Enter keycodes by detecting key presses. (Buttercak3)
- Added an update button for boundaries. (Buttercak3)
- Allowed styles to define a download url for fonts that may not be on the user's pc.
- Added a center button for the text position in a key. (Buttercak3)
- Editing an element via Element Propertie doesn't push undo history.
- Fix the title of the Keyboard Key Properties form.
- Cycling through elements doesn't work.
- Crashing on windows form snapping, due to a point being in multiple screens at the same time?
- Add line breaks on long tooltips in settings.
New Keyboard Layouts:
- Updated joao7yt's styles to use his custom font, which can now be downloaded.
- Alienware keyboard (wheels)
- Cycle selection through elements on top of each other when clicking
- Check duplicate element ids when loading keyboard.
- NohBoard disappears when closing while minimzed. (Buttercak3)
- Boundaries could not be moved down in the list. (Buttercak3)
- Key definition is reset after clicking anywhere in NohBoard. (Buttercak3)
- Removing boundaries when less than 3 were left via the properties. (Buttercak3)
- Keyboard style reverts to default when opening the load keyboard form. (Buttercak3)
- Missing icon.
New keyboard layouts:
- Environmnental Station Alpha by SirDifferential.
- Add version check
- Weird mouse speed indicator movement in some games
- Multiple key-codes for a single key
- Background image
- Images related to category folder, rather than keyboard/style folder.
- Added support for key specific styles.
- Added support for images on key backgrounds.
- Support for font changing.
- Support for changing mouse speed outline width.
- More user friendly json serialiation.
Colors are serialized differently, they will have to be setup again when opening a style file from the previous release. This should never happen again however.