Welcome to the Computational Brain Imaging Group (CBIG) repository!
CBIG repository is a package that provides the following useful tools:
- fMRI preprocessing pipeline
- Brain parcellations and algorithms
- Mental disorder subtyping maps and algorithms
- fMRI dynamical models (including neural mass models)
- Registration between MNI and fsaverage space
For more info, please check
Currently, CBIG mainly uses matlab, bash, csh, python and only supports Linux system.
After cloning/downloading this repository, please see README inside
setup directory to see instructions on how to set up your local environment to be compatible with our repository.
We strongly encourage you to join the CBIG users group (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/cbig_users/join), so that you can be informed about major updates & bugs.
See our LICENSE file for license rights and limitations (MIT).