Mingle Git Plugin
A mingle plugin that enables git integration with mingle.
- Revision checkins show up in a Mingle project’s history
- Source browsing for the git repository
- Changeset diff viewer
This plugin has been tested with and known to work with Mingle version 3.2, and git version 1.7.0 and above.
If you are serving Mingle via a secured connection, this plugin currently only work with SSL. If you have configured your web server to only allow TLS connections, the plugin will not work.
- See http://git-scm.com/download on downloading git for your operating system.
- Ensure that git is installed on the mingle server, and is available on the path.
- It is recommended that you use git version 1.7.0 or higher.
$ git clone git://github.com/ThoughtWorksStudios/mingle_git_plugin.git
- Go to the rails_plugin directory inside the mingle_git_plugin directory.
- Run this command: rake dist
- Copy dist/mingle_git_plugin.tar.gz into the vendor/plugins directory of your Mingle install directory.
- In the vendor/plugins directory, expand the archive: tar xzvf mingle_git_plugin.tar.gz
- Restart the mingle server.
Mingle Git Plugin is Licensed under the Apache License v2.0. See the LICENSE file for details.
Copyright 2011 ThoughtWorks, Inc.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the “License”);
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an “AS IS” BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.