Socks5 is a Socks5 proxy server/client written in C#. The server is both high performance and low latency, with maximum throughput thought through.
Socks5 includes massive plugin support, for doing things such as sniffing data, modifying inbound/outbound connections, and even giving the server firewall-like functionality.
The current plugin list has the following functionality and examples included:
- Handle connections to the socks5 server and allow/block by IP.
- Handle/require a login for the Socks5 proxy.
- Handle/modify incoming and outgoing data.
- Handle/modify incoming connections, and rewrite them to different domains/addresses & ports.
- Handle raw socket connections and override them.
Included In This Branch
Just the standard Socks5 library. Socks5Minimal is no longer supported.
Built into the Socks5Client is a small encryption protocol that interfaces perfectly with the Socks5Server. This is exclusive between the client and server and uses a special authentication type for compatibility. The Socks5Client will prefer SocksEncrypt mode on connection but for reverse compatibility, it still has regular Socks5 support.