BEERWARE and most likely dead. So you can use the code from here or you can also help @xdevs23 instead, to build a great browser! Check out Cornowser. It is based on Chromium with a GREAT HTML5TEST ScoreThis project is now
- Portuguese (PT-BR) by fviz.
- Dutch (NL) by lucaslampe and Menubalk.
- French (FR) by nalmada.
- Polish (PL) by Bartti, Veacue, Toa, malware1-2.
- Turkish (TR) by cagdassalur, ademalp.
- Finnish (FI) by Tapetti.
- Japanese (JP) by takahirom.
- Greek (EL) by dancer_69.
- Italian (IT) by davimount.
- Traditional Chinese (TW) by louis383.
- German (DE) by Simao.
- English (EN) by RECOL.
- Spanish (ES) by JCint, krachenko.
- Bangla (BD) by polob666.
UltimateBrowserProject Copyright (C) 2015 Thunderbottom "THE BEER-WARE LICENSE" (Revision 42): The contributors of the project own this file. As long as you retain this notice you can do whatever you want with this stuff. If we meet some day, and you think this stuff is worth it, you can buy me a beer in return.