A minimal skin for Overwolf with two consecutively less minimal variations.
Note: This skin may not still work. I can no longer test it as Overwolf doesn't support Linux and does not run in Wine. If that changes in the future, or if I ever buy a Windows PC, I will pick this project back up.
There are three variations of this skin. The first is minimal, simply called Crescent.
The second is less minimal, called Crescent: Arctic Blast.
The third isn't minmimal at all and is called Crescent: Sub Zero.
- Navigate to: C:\Users[username]\AppData\Local\Overwolf (open start menu, type %localappdata%, hit enter, open Overwolf folder)
- Create new folder. Name it "Skins."
- Open the zip package you downloaded.
- Drag the folder inside the zip into the Skins folder.
- Open your Overwolf settings dialogue.
- Open the Support menu.
- Click "Development Options."
- Click "Load unpacked extension..."
- Navigate to the skin you want to install, expand the folder.
- Select the version number.
- Press "OK."
- Load the skin from your Overwolf library.
Crescent: Sub Zero and Crescent: Arctic Blast both contain sounds obtained from SoundJay.com.