An Overwolf skin for the Guild of Dragons Eld.
Note: This skin may not still work. I can no longer test it as Overwolf doesn't support Linux and does not run in Wine. If that changes in the future, or if I ever buy a Windows PC, I will pick this project back up.
- Navigate to: C:\Users[username]\AppData\Local\Overwolf (open start menu, type %localappdata%, hit enter, open Overwolf folder)
- Create new folder. Name it "Skins."
- Open the zip package you downloaded.
- Drag the folder inside the zip into the Skins folder.
- Open your Overwolf settings dialogue.
- Open the Support menu.
- Click "Development Options."
- Click "Load unpacked extension..."
- Navigate to the skin you want to install, expand the folder.
- Select the version number.
- Press "OK."
- Load the skin from your Overwolf library.