TileDB-VCF is a library for efficient storage and retrieval of genomics variant-call data. With it, you can easily ingest large amounts of variant-call data from the VCF (or BCF) format into a 2D sparse TileDB array that allows for highly compressed storage and efficient, parallelized queries on the variant data. The motivation and idea behind storing VCF data in a 2D sparse array is described in our Genomics use case docs.
- Motivation and use case: https://docs.tiledb.com/main/use-cases/genomics
- Installation: https://docs.tiledb.com/developer/tiledbvcf/installation
- Usage: https://docs.tiledb.com/developer/tiledbvcf/usage
- Further reading: https://docs.tiledb.com/developer/tiledbvcf/advanced
- TileDB-VCF developer resources: https://github.com/TileDB-Inc/TileDB-VCF/wiki