Well, that's how it started. Now, the following is more accurate:
- iPhone/iPod ActionSheetPicker = ActionSheetPicker = A Picker + UIActionSheet
- iPad ActionSheetPicker = A Picker + UIPopoverController
Easily present an ActionSheet with a PickerView, allowing user to select from a number of immutible options. Based on the HTML drop-down alternative found in mobilesafari.
Improvements more than welcome - they are kindly requested :)
- Spawn pickers with convenience function - delegate or reference not required. Just provide a target/action callback.
- Add buttons to UIToolbar for quick selection (see ActionSheetDatePicker below)
- Delegate protocol available for more control
- Universal (iPhone/iPod/iPad)
Thanks to all of the contributors for making ActionSheetPicker better for the iOS developer community. See AUTHORS for details.
John Garland (iPad!)
Greg Combs (Refactor!)