mantisbt is a ☆ ✪ ★ rockstar
☆ ✪ ★ rockstar theme for MantisBT, the free web-based bugtracking system.
This theme just uses the magic power of CSS to transform something old into something awesome.
2012 by http://tim-pietrusky.de
*Elvis has not left the building
The so called "header"
Issues (visual enhanced)
Clean and high-contrast forms
Lovely buttons (+1)
- Just 1 x .css & 2 x images
- Super old CSS3
- No HTML5 (since there is just CSS, but it should be powered by HTML5 ★ Boilerplate)
- Fancy gradients (powered by Ultimate CSS Gradient Generator)
- +1 buttons (powered by CSS Button Generator with default settings)
- And there is a minified version, too (powered by CSS Compressor & Minifier)
With MantisBT ThemeManager
- Rename the unpacked folder
- Copy the
- Go to Manage / Manage Plugins and hit the Install action for MantisBT Theme Manager
- Click on the MantisBT Theme Manager x.x.x link to open the choose a theme page
- Create a rockstar folder:
- Copy all files from the unpacked folder
- Add the following line to your
config_inc.phpto change the css file included into MantisBT:
$g_css_include_file = "/css/rockstar/default.css";
Your done! Go and play!
- Chrome 19
- Firefox 12
- Safari 5.1.5
- Internet Explorer 9.0
- Add live preview
- Detailed optimization for Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Test more MantisBT-Versions
- Test more browsers
Licensed under VVL 1.33b7 which means this work is free for all, so use it as you like.