TimoCloud is a Minecraft server/proxy management system ("Cloud System"). It will care about keeping online enough servers/proxies of every kind. But it's more than that. Thank to its algorithms, you'll never have to care again about servers or resources. TimoCloud automatically chooses servers with low CPU usage and enough available RAM to start your instances. And its integrated Flow-System makes updating templates easier than ever before: Edit one file in a server template, and the update will automatically be deployed to all bases (a.k.a. "Wrapper"). But of course, only the changed files will get updated.
TimoCloud is full of innovative features. Here is a list of the most important ones:
- Automatic and dynamic starting of Minecraft servers and BungeeCord proxies - depending on the current online player amount.
- Automatic and dynamic selection of a virtual machine (server) with enough available resources for an instance which is getting started.
- Powerful API, synchronized over your whole network in real-time.
- High efficiency: TimoCloud cares a lot about efficiency: While using powerful software such as screen and Netty, it is trying to keep your servers' resource usage as little as possible
- Multi-Root: Use one TimoCloudCore instance in combination with as many bases (a.k.a. "Wrapper") as you want.
- Multi-Proxy: TimoCloud is standalone and does not only start Bukkit/Spigot servers for you, but also BungeeCord proxies
- Beautiful, live-updating sign system: Use the integrated server join sign system to let players access all your servers. Signs are dynamic - that means only free servers will be displayed - and can be animated.
- Included proxy: Use the included proxy, TimoCloudCord, to spread your players over your BungeeCord proxies.
You can download the latest version here
See the Wiki
Building from source
git clone https://github.com/TimoCrafter/TimoCloud cd TimoCloud mvn clean package
Are you looking for cheap servers with high performance working perfectly with TimoCloud? KernelHost.de offers everything you need and works perfectly with TimoCloud!