Smart contracts are written in Solidity v0.5.11
- Logic ERC-721 Non-Fungible TBox Token contract. The main Timvi stablecoin logic contract.
- TimviSettings Settings store.
- TimviToken ERC-20 Timvi stablecoin.
- PriceGetter ETHUSD price oracle contract (using Oraclize).
- Leverage Service that allows you to receive ETH for a collateral in ETH and also you can exchange ETH to TMV according to the system’s internal rate.
- Bond TBond is the service you can choose if you want to withdraw and sell TMV to get ETH fast and easy.
- Deploy TimviSettings.sol
- Deploy TimviToken.sol with TimviSetttings address as constructor parameter
- Set deployed ERC20 address in settings using
- Deploy PriceGetter.sol
- Set deployed oracle address in settings using
- Deploy TBoxManager.sol with TimviSetttings address as constructor parameter
setContractManagersetting's function with deployed contract address
- Deploy LeverageService.sol with TimviSetttings address as constructor parameter
- Deploy BondService.sol with TimviSetttings address constructor parameter
Finish (for mainnet)
Test coverage and gas usage
- Clone this repo & open in terminal
npm run coverage