This plugin is no longer actively developed though bugs may be fixed.
I suggest using the Lua plugin shipping with modern HexChat as an alternative.
For more information check out the wiki.
- Load/unload/reload/autoloading scripts
- Interpreter via /js
- Runtime per script
- Full coverage of hexchat api
- Windows and Unix support
- HexChat 2.9.6+
- JS 1.8.5
- Download a repo file from here into /etc/yum.repos.d/
- Follow the wiki to install.
- Install the hexchat and js dev package from your distro of choice. (e.g. js-devel, libmozjs185-dev, js185)
make && sudo make install
- Open in Visual Studio and build.