Activity Visualizer provides daily activity visualization of residents in smart homes. It is developed to help annotate residents daily activities, analyze activity recognition algorithms, and resident tracking algorithms in a multi-resident environment.
- Smart home daily activity monitoring used with non-intrusive passive binary sensors.
- ADL event tagging and analysis.
- Sensor event filtering and analysis based on resident tag, activity, sensor category and sensor state.
- Multi-resident tracking and tagging in smart home with illustration on floorplan.
- Sensor location editing (requires floorplan image, supports common image types)
- Import sensor events and smart home metadata directly from CASAS database (SSH library does not work well with CASAS gateway, but database links works)