This is a plugin for the brilliant wiki system TiddlyWiki5, located at http://www.tiddlywiki.com
This is a Control Panel extension that aims to simplify the plugin creation and editing process. After installing, you will find a new tab in your control panel that makes creating and modifying plugins a little bit easier.
How to install Tinka
There are a few ways you could install Tinka into your own wiki:
- Go to tinkaplugin.github.io and Drag&Drop from there.
- Clone this repository and import the
output/tinka.tidfile into your wiki.
- Save the file located here and import it into your wiki.
2017-05-13 Release of version 0.4.0
This release fixes the following bugs:
- Themes will now get the correct prefix
- Fixed search results not linking properly
- Added description field when creating a new theme
2017-03-01 Release of version 0.3.0
After more than a year, Tinka is now on github and also released under the MIT license.
- Packaging success now produces a modal that actively reminds the user to refresh the wiki.
- The search tab state is now kept in a temporary system tiddler.
- Added warning when repackaging themes that are not active.
- The 'Help Tab' functionality is now also available for plugins that do not follow the
$:/plugins/...naming convention. In particular this applies to themes and core plugins.
- Fixed wrong headings for some modal dialogs.
- Older action widgets remodeled to use the (new) CommonAction widget as a base.
- Fixed error check that prevented users to enter a minimal core version dependency when creating a new plugin.
2015-09-20 Release of version 0.2.0-beta
- Added Help-Tab capabilities to quickly navigate between plugin tiddlers.
- Moved Create-Plugin wizard to its own tab.
- Redid Create-Plugin UI to be easier and more accessible.
- Backups can now also be downloaded/exported.
- Added more documentation.
2015-05-18 Release of version 0.1.0
- The metadata section now include edit fields for the
- The //default search// box now only searches for title matches.
- Backups can now be exported/downloaded.
Backups can now be restored and made active again. If another version of the plugin is already active, the option is given to back it up,before restoring the backup.
Warning: For this mechanism to work, there has to be an 'original-title' field present in the backup tiddler. This is automatically added by Tinka, however earlier versions of Tinka did not add this field. If you want to restore a backup from an earlier version of Tinka, you will have to add the 'original-title' field manually and populate it with the former title of the plugin tiddler, in order for the restore function to work.
2015-04-30 Release of version 0.0.2
- The list of plugin tiddlers is now hidden by default, since some lists can get very long.
- Added a different search option (default/filter)
- Improved Documentation slightly
- Added a backup option, so a plugin can be backed up before repackaging.