Some utils useful to work on an EPITECH project
- CMake - Create a Makefile for C programming
- CPPMake - Create a Makefile for C++ programming
- mr_clean - Remove Emacs temporary files - *~ and *.o
- prepare_my_repo - Create a new repository with rights set
- archive - Create an archive of a file/directory
These script are made to be used on Bash with Blih installed on.
To install Blih (and most of EPITECH configurations and composants), check this.
To install this directory, first open a terminal, then:
- Clone this repository:
git clone email@example.com:TiphaineLAURENT/.bin.git
- Make it accessible to your environnement by adding his path to your PATH:
echo -e "export PATH=\$PATH":~/.bin"" >> ~/.bashrc
- Then enter bash again
- Use the install script provided:
Create a Makefile designed for C programming.
Create a Makefile designed for C++ programming.
Hide files deleted.
See files which need deletion without deleting them.
Do basically nothing but still work.
mr_clean -h -k
Create myrepo repository and set right for reading and writing to myfriend_1 and my_friend_2.
prepare_my_repo myrepo myfriend_1 my_friend_2
Create an archive of the desired file/directory. This do not check if an archive of the same name already exist.
- Tiphaine LAURENT - All my work at Github
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.