- 0ad 1 Git mirror of the 0 A.D. source code (http://trac.wildfiregames.com/browser)
- OpenRA 1 An open-source implementation of the Red Alert engine using .NET/mono and OpenGL. Runs on Windows, Linux and OSX. Bugs at https://redmine.open-ra.chote.net/
- openage 0 Free (as in freedom) open source clone of the Age of Empires II engine.
- Rating-Server 0 Tirili's Rating Server is a simple rating server written by Tirili with network code snippets from http://beej.us/guide/bgnet/ . It can be used for several games/disciplines with zero or only tiny …
- SingleContactMessenger 0 SingleContactMessenger is a simple single contact messenger written by Tirili with network code snippets from http://beej.us/guide/bgnet/ .
Repositories contributed to
- OtterBrowser/otter-browser 601 Otter Browser aims to recreate the best aspects of the classic Opera (12.x) UI using Qt5
- OpenRA/OpenRA 2,792 Open Source real-time strategy game engine for early Westwood games such as Command & Conquer: Red Alert written in C# using SDL and OpenGL. Runs on Windows, Linux, *BSD and Mac OS X.
Contributions in the last year 2 total May 2, 2015 – May 2, 2016
Longest streak 1 day May 30 – May 30
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
Jul 17, 2015