EHF-Node-RED is a customized Node-RED for Tizen Extensible Hardware Framework. Node-RED is originally a visual tool for wiring the Internet of Things based on Node.js.
EHF-Node-RED can be used for Tizen to communicate with Mindstorm NXT device.
It provides you functionalities to intract with Mindstorm device's motors and sensors.
Check out INSTALL for full instructions on getting started.
- Install Node.js on target Tizen device.
- Download the zip and unzip, or git clone.
- Connect your Tizen device to host PC via USB.
- Reboot your Tizen device.
- Open http://localhost:1880 on web browser application.
- Gyeonghwan Hong @RedCarrottt
Node-RED is a visual tool for wiring the Internet of Things.
For detail information, refer to http://nodered.org
More documentation can be found here.
Node-RED is a creation of IBM Emerging Technology.
For more open-source projects from IBM, head over here.