The GOAL of GIT-Find-The-Skills is the classification of the commiters present in a git repository. Each user may have collaboratored differently in a project, in particular he can be a backend, frontend developer, or writer.
Edit the file config.properties as you need.
- repository https address of the repo or global path in your PC.
- backend list of extensions to classify as backend.
- frontend list of extensions to classify as frontend.
- writer list of extensions to classify as writer.
- undefined list of exstension without a exactly category. The script already manager in different way exstension like:
- java_fe list of Java packages to classify as frontend.
- If you choose HTML the output will be a .zip with a index.html and other .css, .js file useful for the disaply.
- If you choose csv the ouputl will be a .csv file.
- ... extra category can be defined in this file with:
Use the char ; as separator for each library/extensions.
- HTML is a web page that contanis a card for each user and the relative data:
- Number of commits (analyzed)
- Percentage for each category
- Extra 'social' info
- csv output is a table with the following value:
|Name and surname of commiter
|ID founded on the hosting/git service
|Username used on the hosting/git service
|Avatar used on the hosting/git service
|Creation date of the account on the git sevice
|Number of commits (analyzed)
|Percentage of backend category
|Percentage of frontend category
|Percentage of writer category
|Percentage of extra... category
Read the full documentation at: GIT-Find-The-Skills