This is LiftWeb Login Template with a nice User Interface. If you want to use Liftweb as framework , Scala as Programming Language and MongoDB as Database then this demo project can be used as a starting point for your application . In this project , we have also exposed services for REST api .
- Social Login Service : This application allows you to login with one click by using social network account such as Facebook and Google .
- Email SignUP using MongoDB : If you don'y have social accounts , you can register yourself manually in application by entering a valid email id and password .
- Setting: Once logged in the application , you can change profile setting , account setting and password setting .
- Birthday Reminder Functionality : We have integrated Birthday Reminder functionality in this application . User can manage his/her friend's birthday .
- REST Api :In this application , we have also exposed services for REST api .
###Getting Started with Code :
- Set Up MongoDB
- Start mongo: > mongod
- Import into Eclipse by
- Start application by
- To Run test cases
###User Journey :
- User lands on login page for the first time .
- To create new account , user clicks on Sign Up .
- User enters user name , valid email address and password .
- After creating new account , user lands on login page again .
- User enters his/her email address and password and hits login button .
- After logging in , user sees six menus on the main page .
- User will see Bday alert on home page , if his/her friend have Bday on that particular day.
- User sees his/her Gravatar image on the right side .
- User clicks on "Profile" to see his/her profile detail .
- User clicks on "Edit your profile" on "Profile" page to edit his/her profile.
- User clicks on "Account Setting" to update account detail .
- User clicks on "Password Setting" to update password .
- User clicks on "Logout" to exist .
- User clicks on "Birthday Reminder" to manage Birthday Reminders .
Manage Birthday Reminder functionality :
- After logging in , user sees "Birthday Reminder" menu on the main page .
- User clicks on "Birthday Reminder" to add his/her friend's birthdate in reminder list .
- User enters friend's name , select birth date and hits Add button.
- Friend's name text box has Auto complete functionality. User can select from drop down list of auto complete as well as he can enter his own value.
- As user will hit Add button, that birthdate will be added in below table.
- Table contains list of Birthday Reminders.
- User can delete and edit reminder by clicking on Delete and Edit button respectively from table.