Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the Scritchy wiki!
Scritchy is a convention-based CQRS framework for .Net.
- The demo site: http://scritchyexample.apphb.com
- This google group: http://groups.google.com/group/scritchy
There is also a NuGet package available: http://nuget.org/List/Packages/Scritchy
A quick and dirty screencast - the sound is a bit to silent, but it is not like I am saying anything extremely important here -
Scritchy CQRS - Building a working CQRS app in 15 minutes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DKTFZD3hu8
- The motivation behind writing Scritchy.
- How Scritchy auto-wires everything behind the scenes.
- Are there any application-wide locks ?
- What if I want to swap the eventstore/bus/... with xxx ?
- "There is no such thing as a CQRS Framework"
Most of the questions were taken from the Scritchy announcement over at the DDD-CQRS newsgroup.