This software provides
- a python-flask server that runs on a raspberry pi (or really any linux-machine)
- a two-way websocket connection for low latency control
- some server-side robot-classes (servo-, stepper-, toggle-control) that are already mapped to control inputs
Important: The GUI can currently only be controlled using touch-events, that means it should be used with a touchscreen device.
Tested on RaspberryPi 3 B+ with raspbian and Samsung Galaxy S7, Android 8, mobile google chrome 67.
- python, numpy, flask
- install necessary python-packages using pip
pip install -r requirements.txt
- run flask-server (server-websocket/main.py) -> this will provide the websocket API and serve the webpage on port 5000
- call interface webpage in browser: http://server-ip:5000
- unify control-interface to allow easier mapping of interface-axis/buttons to robot actions