Set of functions managing emails in Gmail according to the GTD rules. Implementation uses Google Apps Script. Code is hosted, authenticated and executed by Google servers.
- Add/remove labels for a search query.
S/Next Actionfrom all
Or, label all
V/Need To Do
- Parse labels from a thread subject inside Inbox.
#project-name in @context will be done as !na in my *city'
Will have following labels: `P/project-name, C/context, S/Next Action, L/City
- Sync with Google Tasks (2-way)
Maps thread subject from search query to a named task list.
Completed task adds
S/Finishedlabel to the thread.
Completed thread removes task from the list.
- Create new spreadsheet in Google Doc.
- Open menu Tools -> Script Editor.
- Paste JS version of the code.
- Cut first and last line (remove 'module pattern').
- Save & run
- Add new time based trigger for function
mainusing Triggers menu.
Triggering each 5 mins works safe for me.
See docs.md (draft).
- User docs.
- Move TODOs to GitHub's issues.
- Extract in-code TODOs.
- Sync a task list with a spreadsheet query.
- Support auto-expired actions after defined amount of time.
- Support for label wildcards (get all user labels and generate regex/query pattern from this static list).
- Calendar integration - sync events thou task lists.
- Better task naming experience - update the name to changes labels.
- GtdBot object as event emitter (with signals).