Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
vBasic v3.0.1 improvements
- Completely recoded the whole resource to be much more efficient.
- Fixed whitelist issues.
- Using aces for whitelist instead of a really long convar.
- Updated wiki with new instructions.
- Improved some functions and features.
- Added new version checker.
- Added better user feedback when setting up the convars (will give warning messages in console if you haven't set them up properly instead of just using the default settings)
Updated README.md to include the link to the new installation instructions wiki page.
Also moved the script files to their own sub folder so you can update the script a little bit easier in the future.
Changes in this small patch
[ FIX ]
Fixed a bug that prevented player identifiers from being accepted once they were added to the whitelist. This had to do with the server owner/admin adding the player's player identifiers using one or more capital characters to the whitelist and then the string didn't match the player identifier when they joined.
New in this version:
- Added traffic density control (could conflict with ACL)
- Added NPC/crowd density control (could conflict with ACL)
- Added unlimited stamina option (useful if you don't have a trainer like Lambda Menu)
Update your convars after you update to this new version!
v2.0 uses convars! Copy the contents of the "default-convars.txt" file into your server.cfg file (above the "start vBasic" part) and change the convars values to fit your needs.