Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
vMenu v1.0.7 - New features, bug-fixes and removed/improved some things.
- Added temporary workaround for engine on/off toggle bug.
- Cleaned up code.
- Disabled saved car spawning if the car is not available on the current server (addon/future dlc cars for example).
- Added addon vehicles, peds and weapons lists, which can be customized by the server owner (checkout the new addons.json file). If you want to be able to spawn addon vehicles from the addons list, then add this permission:
vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Addon. If you want to be able to spawn weapon addons from the addons list, then add this permission:
vMenu.WeaponOptions.Spawn. If you want to spawn addon peds from the list, then make sure you have this permission:
- Added "Spawn Weapon By Name" option.
- Added "Spawn Player Model By Name" option.
- Added "Set All Ammo" and "Refill All Ammo" buttons to set/refill the ammo in all of your weapons at once. Requires the
vMenu.WeaponOptions.SetAllAmmopermission (that single permission will grant access to both those options).
- Added parachute options menu to the "Weapon Options" menu. Equip primary and reserve parachutes, change the style of each of them and set a smoke trail color. Note changing smoke color is a bit buggy. To change it, stop using smoke for about 5-10 seconds, then scroll through the colors a few times and then stop to end up on the color that you want. Then start using smoke again.
- Added permission support for spawning weapons:
vMenu.WeaponOptions.Spawnis now required to be able to spawn any weapon. (Note, if you have the
vMenu.WeaponOptions.GetAllpermission, you'll still be able to use the "Get All Weapons" button even if you don't have the
- Added driving tasks options. (Player Options > Player Actions > Drive To Waypoint / Drive Around Randomly). Note that it's still a WIP and you can't set a custom driving style just yet. It's currently set to "rushed".
- Fixed a small issue regarding the window title when getting user input (the black input box).
- Fixed saved cars (old format) not being converted/saved correctly to the new format. The save was fine, but it used the wrong save name when re-saving. This is now fixed.
- Attempted another fix/improvement that has to do with the car spawning and deleting bug. It works fine for me, not sure if others will have issues with it. Just note that if you see something like this in the console:
Invalid network/entity IDthat is NOT caused by vMenu. It's another scrip that fails to handle Network ID's correctly.