Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- added an indicator in the weather options menu to show what the current weather type is.
- added walking style options for the multiplayer male/female ped in the player appearance menu.
- added an unban menu. requires the
vMenu.OnlinePlayers.Unbanpermission. The menu can be accessed from the Main Menu.
- added an option to log all ban/unban actions of staff-members to a file. to enable this, add
set vMenuLogBanActions trueto your server.cfg file (somewhere above
- [dev] added events that get triggered on the server side when a player was successfully kicked, banned or unbanned (only useful for resource developers).
- removed src folder from auto-generated download.
- fixed index out of range exception when pressing "enter" in an empty submenu.
- fixed typo making the "no bike helmet" option save correctly now when pressing "save preferences".
- fixed a mistake in the default permissions.cfg file that prevented the
DontBanMepermission from working (if you customized/changed it, then it would've worked just fine)
- fixed and cleaned up some random minor things, and changed license because of too many idiots abusing the old license.