[Release] vMenu v3.3.0-pre
vMenu v3.3.0 (Pre-Release)
Note this is an untested pre-release version, use at your own risk.
Note before updating
SQLite support has been dropped. This caused too many crashes and was completely incompatible with recent (Linux) FXServer artifacts.
The new ban system uses the default server side storage built in to FXServer. To migrate (copy) your old
bans.json file, follow the following steps. If you don't have a
vmenu_bans.db file, and only a
bans.json file skip to step 2.
- Step 1. Upload your
vmenu_bans.dbfile to here, and place the
bans.jsonfile you get here:
- Step 2. Update to the latest version of vMenu, start the server and type
vmenuserver migratein the server console. This may take some time depending on the amount of bans you have stored. ONLY RUN THIS COMMAND ONCE, OTHERWISE YOUR BANS WILL BE DUPLICATED
- Step 3 Make sure the bans are imported by joining the server and checking the banned players menu. After that, delete the
vmenu_bans.dbfiles, as you'll no longer need them.
- New bans system. The JSON and SQLite implementations have been removed.
- Fix death notifications & restore appearance on re-spawn bugs.
- Some WIP NUI features, not yet available.
- Some deploy config changes for AppVeyor.
- Missing 1868 (and some -not all- 2060) DLC vehicles added.
- Add support for game builds 1868 and 2060 by adding the new vehicle class and vehicle wheel type options.
- Fix vehicle wheel type list bug.
- Rework weather and time options, note that the convars (config options) for these features have been changed!
- Experimental feature: add support for addon weapon components, untested. This is a new section (
weapon_components) in the
- Fixed a bug which caused some vehicle modifications to apply incorrectly when spawning a saved vehicle.
- Updated CFX dependencies.
- Update MenuAPI dependency.
- Merge a bugfix PR which adds additional checks before locking personal vehicles using the remote options.
- Merge a bugfix PR which addresses an overhead player names issue.
convar changes (permissions.cfg):
vmenu_allow_random_blackoutThis feature has been removed.
vmenu_smooth_time_transitionsThis feature has been removed.
vmenu_bans_database_filepathAll SQLite/bans.json options have been removed.
vmenu_bans_use_databaseAll SQLite/bans.json options have been removed.
vmenu_blackout_enabledThis allows you to set the (default) state for blackout mode.
vmenu_sync_to_machine_timeAllows you to sync the time to the server's real system time (the custom in-game hour duration setting will be ignored if this is enabled and you won't be able to change the time manually).
vmenu_weather_change_durationAllows you to configure how long weather changes take.
vmenu_default_time_hourhas been renamed to
vmenu_default_time_minhas been renamed to
vmenu_default_weatherhas been renamed to
A new section has been added for
weapon_components in which you can add the names of addon (streamed) weapon components, note that this is untested. They will automatically be matched for compatible weapons and appear as components which you can toggle in the weapon options menu.