##Turing Vactrol Mix Expander
- A 4 in, 2 out vactrol matrix mixer controlled by the Turing Machine
- Connects to the Gates output, can be daisychained with Voltages
- Creates rhythmic patterns or shifting drones from any audio source
- Great for feedback loops
- DC coupled, so you can also rhythmically cut up DC sources; LFOs etc.
- Inspired by Grant Richter's Cadavre Exquis voltage controlled mixer.
- NB: Fully expanded Turing (Pulses, Voltages, Vactrol) draws up to 190mA of current, so you may need to upgrade (or short circuit) the polyfuses in your backpack.
There is no PCB Panel layout, but there is a prototype lasercut panel in the hardware folder.
This module design is Creative Commons Licensed by Tom Whitwell: CC-BY-SA