Hi, I'm Tomas, and I love Legacy
Nothing excites me more than good old legacy code. A code that can be improved light-years in a matter of few-days work. Not tedious and repetitive work. But with intelligent modern automated almost-futuristic tools.
"If you really want to do something, you'll find a way.
If you don't, you'll find an excuse."
My biggest passion is to innovate in the area of "impossible" and help developers to be happier ❤️ at their daily work.
If you're happy, you enjoy your work and life more, don't you? 😉
I Love to Share and Work
- 🖌️ I blog weekly about PHP and cool coding shortcuts at tomasvotruba.com
- 🚀 I work on Rector to help you forget about technical debt and upgrade from PHP 5.6 to PHP 8.1 in a day 💪
- 📖 I wrote a book about Rector - The Power of Automated Refactoring together with my childhood hero
- 👪 I believe in personal sharing of knowledge, so I made friendsofphp.org to cover all World PHP meetups next month
- ❤️ Do you enjoy tasty fruits of my work? Support me at Github Sponsors
- 🐦 I tweet about ideas worth learning at @votrubaT
- 🔨 Currently, I help a couple of projects ~10 hours/week to make their code productive, a joy to use, and scale in quality.
Do you want your code to be like that? Let me know