Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Update places sidebar patch: add "Networks" button as replacement of "Other locations" functionality. - Introduce patch for tray icons problems in Awesome and i3wm. - Add small patch for hiding XFCE errors about "inhibit" method.
- Menu bar fix corrected. Now it does not break submenus in some cases. - Window background fix removed. It's unneeded now. - Properly apply upstream patches for transparent window background. Add missing second patch from upstream. Fixes problems in i3wm and Awesome.
- For some reason checksum of GitHub auto-generated patch file was incorrect. - `libcups` is added to makedepends. Without it printers are not shown in printing dialog. - Integration with Cloudprint and Colord is disabled to avoid dependences.
- Window background patch is activated only when window manager does not support client side shadows. This change fixes bug in Awesome and i3 wm-s. It's temporary fix.
- Labels wrapping fix is activated only for windows without default width. So it's used only when it's needed, avoiding wrapping text unnecessarily.
- Now it's possible to disable CSDs only on Xorg. Using gtk3-mushrooms with GNOME on Wayland is safe. - Additional CSS styles added for cleaning headerbars with forced server side decoration. - "fixes__window-background" restored (only for users without composition). - README updated.